i'm okey

Photobucket

assalamualaikum ! new day new post.. probably a little better then the previous post.. so.. i'm getting a little better then before, probably i just realize that i should talk to someone rather then just keep it quiet with me.. i think i'm getting a little bit better.. i think.. i don't really sure.. but i now realize, if your partner dislike u being u.. just dump em ! LOL!but i'm grateful and lucky to have this person with me.. we talk and discuss.. cried a little bit. i'm still in my recovery mode.. i think so.. i wrote this post.. just because i don't want to give bad vibe from my past post.. n i hope everyone achieve happiness in their life and their current relationship. i still have my ups n down moods.. and i still have trouble in dealing with my moods and emotion.. where little things triggered me and makes me cry. his just being him and treat me good.. i'm beyond thankful for my partner for being super patience in dealing with me and i hope this is forever.. because i'm a women with 1001 emotion. n i'm sorry for my bad vibe post from before.. it's just me trying to share what i feel..

 this blog has been like my open online diary.. i know diaries are meant to keep it as a secret.. but i rather tell someone how i felt.. it's like free online sharing.. depression 101.. anyway just don't be someone else.. be u.. bad habit could be change for a better rather then changing all, you just gonna lose your uniqueness in you. we are human we learn to improve to be a better person not to be a different person.. be humble n be thankful with what you have and be u !


anyway quick ads : be sure to follow my ig shop for new update and promotion. who knows if there will be giveaway.. @audra.accessories  lots of love from me ! 

tq for reading.. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Tired

Exhausted

Appreciate