experiance..

something gruesome happen yesterday.. i almost lost my finger.. almost fainted, lucky that my parent just got back from buying grocery so they help me.. whatever happen yesterday make me realise.. i just got a new story to tell my kids and grandchild.. something to be breg about.. *although its not that cool..* but hey ! not everyone get to experience this type of incident..tho i would rather not wish it happen to anyone.. because its making me traumatize for awhile..

from that i realize.. we need every inch of our body part.. it maybe a small cut but it give big impact to all..your body and your well being.. now i get it when people say "satu tempat sakit akan mempengaruhi semua.." for that i realise more.. that.. i never appreciate all the small/simplest thing that i have.. as simple as i still have all my limb intact.. or i'm lucky that this thing all happen while my parent were home.. and i did not leave alone.. i should appreciate all this thing.. god do have His on way of reminding me all sort of things.. it maybe painful, but that is how you will always remember everything that happen.. plus! every shitty experience have its own lesson that never been told.. sooo.. appreciate that shitty experience too.. remind yourself to never 'merungut'.. because that what i do too..  make it as one of those few chapter that you hated in your fav books/novel..and sometime you reread it because its the most intense part of the book.. 


p/s : just a short post.. can't type well with my finger cover with bandage.. be wise and be bold my friend.. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Tired

Exhausted

Appreciate