Being dyslexic

just now i was having a short conversation with a woman with her dyscalculia son.. the concept is similar but there are some small different.. for a dyslexic person, i personally having problem in reading and writing.. but for dyscalculia its more to calculation..

now, the thing that we both facing are similar.. some people might put us as 'retarded' or 'lembap'.for all you know.. most of the very famous person on this earth is a dyslexic ! back to my main purpose of this post.. being dyslexic doesn't mean that we are 'cacat' and we belong in 'sekolah khas..' we might see as slow.. but we do just fine when we get the hang of it.. like me personally, i sometime feels like i'm dumb.. but i learn the hard way on how to cope with my problem.. i learn that dictionary will always be my forever long best friend, and study extra time/banyak latihan is my go to things to do.. it might sound "alah poyo nyaa, nak ckp rajin ke.." well for us we have no choice unless we have to be extra rajin.. unlike some 'normal' people, the things that we do sometime we have to repeat 10x before we understand fully on how to do it.. for instant, i sometime read like almost 5x same paragraph to understand it..we are a bit slow.. but we are not that dumb.. guys you can google famous people with dyslexic and you might be surprised by the result that you might get..  

just be reminded that everyone learn at their own pace, we are not the same people and we have our own style of learning.. i am very thankful despite my lackness in certain things, i am now studying in bachelor in business admin.. less calculation but more reading.. most of it are teori.. which is overall my main problem..  but Alhamdulillah i manage to get myself in University and get my degree WITHOUT getting into any 'sekolah khas..' or having special privilege in certain thing because of my 'lackness in certain thing.. ' like i said 'everyone learn at their own pace'. i have my own way of learning so do you.. don't force us and please don't look down to us..because we might be among the best people there is.. 

p/s :i don't know or i might be unaware of this, but dyslexia for all i know some people doesn't even know the existence of this problem.. so don't just assume certain things without any good research.. 


Popular posts from this blog

I'm Tired

Exhausted

experiance..