we are in this together !

this past week i've been under the weather..sort of..  with high fever, and depression kicking in.. my solution to every problem is spending time with my love one.. i don't really know what have happened to me this week but.. it just doesn't end really well.. every single one.. i find it's really therapeutic.. having someone to talk to.. or at least distract me from my problem.. my style of hanging out is more to food and talking.. n walking.. not really cost a fortune from me.. 

i'm lucky to have someone that can deal with my unexpected tears and a bunch of whining.. and some other random mood swing.. i'm happy be able to know you and love you.. n i hope this will be our last relationship till we are officially mr and mrs.. u have shown me many things that i never get to experience before.. teach me new thing that i should know/learn.. never giving up on me and the most big thing.. that u never laugh at me for my lack of many things in knowledge and experience.. u make me feel special.. and love.. no matter how annoying i would be towards you..

i like it how we like to spent most of our time talking.. about future and our childhood life.. how we always plan what to do next and how to achieve what we wanted (not talking about marriage). you always make me felt so excited even as simple as planning to go out for movies.. and i cherish every little moment that we have.. may we both achieve our dream together and be the best among the best people in this world..


tq for being sooooo patient with me this past few days.. and of course force me to eat my meds every single day.. may god ease everything that we have plan for our future..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Tired

Exhausted

Appreciate