How was Quarantine?

hi ! it's been awhile..

few days flown by because of Quarantine. to be honest i'm stress.. super stress.. Working from home is not fun.. being pregnant alone is not fun. don't get me wrong.. i'm still married, but my husband is working in another state. total up till this day.. it has been 2 month since i last saw him.

handling pregnancy by yourself is hard, plus i'm still new to this. i did do my research, asking people and stuff. but just imagine waking up in the middle of the night in pain no one could help you. u just have to sit there and hope the pain goes away faster.. i've been having on and off fever almost every night. i felt useless at some point. and all i could feel is depress.. to be honest i should eat a bunch to fuel up myself. but i can't even force my self to eat because of stress. and i felt more miserable because i'm a bad mother for being depress and i didn't at least eat for my baby.. i'm a useless mother..and my child is not born yet. i'm already failing.

working from home is another thing.. some people may not respect your time frame. i hate working from home because working is a stress thing.. bringing your work to home is a whole new level of stress. i like keeping my working place/ stress far from home. because home is where u need to relax and... sleep.. in my case, there is a point where people does not acknowledge anymore your working time. i've been keeping my working time as the same as my normal working time (8am-5.15pm) but due to this working from home situation.. some people just don't know any boundaries. asking me to sent out email at 10pm. do this and that on Saturday.. i need some rest also.. my mind need some rest.. please. respect my time.

i'm tired.. i just want my husband to be here.. and my working place is where it should be.. thank you to few people that reply my tweet and giving me good words.. i do appreciate that.. thank you so much.. the only way that i could talk freely is here.. i hate having conversation and hearing people opinion. ok that sound so wrong.. i just don't want to hear/avoid typical comment "alah sikit ja.." alah sekejap jaa" " alah sakit beranak nanti lagi sakit".. this thing.. push me down.. not up.. i don't need this.. so i tend to avoid any responses and comment.. its better that way.. am i right?


Thank you for reading.. please practice social distancing and please wash your hand frequently. Be Safe people !
p/s: i'm typing this post while sobbing thinking all of this.. sorry for any typo error..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toxic Person

I'm Tired

when my depression talk #2