Appreciate

how many wrong will i do in future that u will keep on forgiving me? how many wrong that have i did that you were always there to forgive me.. how many stupid and messed up mess that will i go thru that u still be there to forgive me? why are you like this? what did i do to deserve you? i've done a bunch of stupid things.. speak poorly to you.. why are you still here?i've done many bad thing to you.. but never did i remember any bad things that you did to me... because there were none.. is it a bless? is it a test? i'm in much doubt.. for what i know.. i should appreciate the moment that i have right now.. even though i will never know what will the future bear.. but what is happening in present is a bless.. thank you for trying to heal me in many ways that i believe you were unaware off... thank you for the laughter and solution in all my problems.. thank you for always be there when i needed someone to cry with and to talk too.. never did i remember you were complaining with my foul attitude.. i think it is a bless.. i'll try my best to be a better person.. and make you feel happy.. and i hope that it would be enough.. because i got nothing to show you.. i'm not a nice person to begin with.. not a healthy minded person and physically ugly.. i hate myself to begin with.. but you love me just the way i am..*that's what you always told me* idk if you tipu i la kan.. ha ha ha ha ! *gelak sial hambar*.. but thank you overall.. you shine me when i'm in much pain and when i'm in complete darkness.. you were the star of my dark sky..n you will always do..

wo ai ni

p/s : im typing in great darkness.. any typos or repeating of word.. i blame the darkness of this room.. n im not well right now..




Popular posts from this blog

I'm Tired

Exhausted

experiance..